Terms And Conditions
Hello and welcome to our website. By using this website, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of use outlined below, which govern the relationship between you and Cjsmiths Ltd in relation to this website.
As the owner of this website, Cjsmiths Ltd, with registered office at 44 Collyer Rd, London Colney, St Albans AL2 1PD, may refer to themselves as “us” or “we” throughout this document. “You” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content on this website is for general information and use only. We reserve the right to change it without notice.
– We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. There may be inaccuracies or errors, and we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– The design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics on this website are owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks on this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– Occasionally, this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and we are not responsible for their content.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English and Welsh laws.
Thank you for using our website.